Here are some simple ideas to help keep your restaurant experience from being ruined and also keep peace with the other customers. Try them and let us know what works with your child.
1. Practice at home first.
2. Choose your restaurant carefully.
3. Respect your kids’ attention span.
4. Time it right.
5. Bring activities to keep them busy.
6. Don’t count out appetizers.
7. Consider this a family date night.
8. Set expectations ahead of time.
9. If the spaghetti flies, stay calm.
10. Practice, practice, practice.